Hi all! Here you can find a little bit info about my work experience and skills related to such beautiful crossing of law and technologies as open source software. Feel free to call me for any related issues and do not forget to check my blog on new #Open Source posts.
I regularly participate in different public legal meetings and events both as a speaker and an attendee. It helps to share with my own knowledge and get very useful feedback. There are a list of conferences, where I was a speaker with presentations on open source legal matters:
- 2019 - Protection of Intellectual Property Rights (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- 2018 - OSS Japan & Automotive Linux Summit (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2018 - Linux Vacation / Eastern Europe 2018 (Minsk, Belarus)
- 2017 - European Free & Open Source Law Event (Paris, France)
Certificates and Courses
The courses, trainings and educational process are integral part of any legal practice. I also try to improve my skills and level of expertise on open source related legal issues. E.g. by sucessfully passing the following courses and trainings:
- Advanced Course on Software Licensing including Open Source
- BlackDuck Legal Specialist Certification Course
- LFC29-Compliance Basics for Developers
Have I an account at GitHub? Yes, of cause. Find me via the link below. Except my legal duties related to open source (code development and releasing, licensing compliance, etc.), I also develop my own project - on legal issues of domain names and disputes.
- 2021 - Open-source software: Getting the legal ‘OK’ (Managing IP)
- 2018 - Legal issues on software code realeases into public access (Open technologies, LVEE-2018 / ISBN 978-985-521-634-7)